CAD Technician | Fit Out | £40000 - £45000 | Middlesex | Permanent
Great businesses need great people. Do you stand out from the crowd?
We are currently looking for a CAD Technician to join this unique interior fit out business which has gone from strength to strength by delivering a professional service with a personal touch. Combining culture with creativity has resulted in their office space resembling a New York Loft Apartment, providing the perfect backdrop for a CAD Technician to produce their work as part of a hard-working and professional team who are driven to achieve results and hit deadlines.
With a strong pipeline of work and a growing reputation in the market, highly respected main contractors have started to award this business work without the need to tender demonstrating their ability to produce a service that encourages and generates repeat business. The CAD Technician will be working on general interior fit out and washroom projects.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Undertake site surveys as required
- Design coordination (M&E etc) and buildability reviews
- Joinery and drylining detailing
- Working alongside the design team on all projects
- Attend client meetings when required
- Produce full construction and specification packages
- Ensure design packs are compiled to given lead times
- Ability to teach current team the plumbing aspects of fit out projects
You must have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Demonstrated experience working on fit out projects
- Demonstrate experience specifically working on plumbing aspects of fit out projects
- Working knowledge of planning/building control issues/regulations
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- 2-5 years of experience working on fit-out projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely to team members, architects and clients
If you're skilled with CAD, there's a great job to be had
Apply now or call Chris on 01442 767 808 for more information