Buyer | £40,000 - £50,000 Fit Out and Interiors | Hertfordshire | Permanent
Join(ery) this superb specialise fit out contractor....
With a highly personal service and the ability to deliver single projects and multi-million-pound projects, this exceptional specialist joinery fit out company requires a dedicated Buyer to join their Hertfordshire based team. The Buyer can expect to be joining a highly professional team of individuals with a collective responsibility for delivering a tailored service that meets clients' varying and individual needs.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Research and purchase joinery materials and fittings
- Build, enhance and maintain relationships with suppliers and negotiate to achieve best cost
- Process requisitions and ensure management are updated on the status of orders
- Update inventory and ensure stock levels are kept at appropriate levels
- Track purchase orders through to delivery
- Analyse market trends to make insightful purchasing decisions.
- Experience in a Buyer capacity, ideally within the fit out or specialist joinery sector
- Ability to effectively priorities and plan work according to the needs of the business
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team towards a common goal
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
Interviews available at short notice for the right person...
Apply now or call George Jackson / Ben Gatt for further details.