Business Development Manager | £Neg | City of London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager with comprehensive fit out experience to join this well-established traditional fit out and refurbishment contractor.
The Business Development Manager will take responsibility for generating new business relationships and potential opportunities leading to pre-qualifications, tenders and negotiations in line with company targets and goals.
Working with a prestigious client base including leading consultancies and investment banking firms, the Business Development Manager will play a crucial role as an ambassador for the business and their reputation, whilst also taking responsibility for company-based marketing, including website and social media content.
Business Development Manager – key responsibilities:
- Provide tender opportunities to the commercial department
- Identify key decision makers within clients, architects and other professionals in order to secure new and (or) repeat business
- Regularly review potential clients and identify their individual work programmes from which business opportunities might arise
- Create, develop and implement strategic marketing plan
- Support and collaborate with colleagues on bid writing and tender packages
- Generate opportunities for the business and develop client and consultant relationships
- Cross sell the capabilities of the business under the main brand
- Update BDM software with leads and generate corresponding reports against targets
- Attend industry events in order to support business development
Business Development Manager – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a Business Development capacity, ideally within a fit-out contractor
- Existing network of contacts to provide leads and opportunities
- Ability to build and develop strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Self-sufficient, hungry and target driven
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Marketing knowledge including the use of social media
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
This is a super opportunity for a Business Development professional to join a specialist main contractor on a permanent basis.
Apply now or contact Ben @ novo for more information.