Business Development Manager | Fit Out & Interiors | Hertfordshire | £45,000 + Bonus + Benefit | Permanent
A business development role with a difference...
This thriving interior fit out company is currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their Hertfordshire based team. Do not be fooled though this isn't your ordinary Business Development role.
This isn't about standing with a phone welded to your ear for 12 hours working your way through the yellow pages. This Business Development role is about representing and becoming the face of the business, networking and building exceptional and long-lasting relationships with key people in the industry and securing future and repeat work.
Your weekly schedule will change each week with a combination of traditional office-based Business Development/Account Management blended with client entertainment, networking events, attending shows like MIPM in the South of France and meeting with quantity surveyors, commercial agents, networkers and other influencers in the world of fit out / construction.
A truly unique position with great scope for progression for an ambitious, hardworking and presentable sales / business development professional.
- Actively supporting the Senior Business Development Manager
- Identifying and highlighting business opportunities and developing contacts
- Liaising and interacting with clients, architects and consultants
- Attending various and multiple networking and industry functions
- Organising and taking a key role in company events
- Involvement with company website, newsletters and social media profiles
- Managing and updating company's marketing literature
- This role will suit somebody from a sales, marketing or business development experience
- Candidates will ideally be working within the construction industry or within a highly related field, but astute business development professionals with alternative industry backgrounds will be considered
- Great personality and ability to thrive within a dynamic and vibrant company
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Client facing skills and the ability to represent the business as one of the South East's leading construction firms
- Drive. Determination. Ambition
If you are a highly professional business networker with the ambition to be the best, get in touch with Ben Gatt today.