Business Development Director | £80,000 - £120,000 | City of London | Fit Out and Interiors | Permanent
You know how to develop business? Is it time to develop your career?
This rapidly growing, fast-paced traditional fit out contractor is looking for a Business Development Director to drive the business forwards and ultimately continue to help increase their turnover which has been steadily growing year on year.
The Business Development Director will need to have proven experience of winning CAT A and CAT B workplace fit out projects current project values tend to range from around the half million mark to £5m across City of London.
A lucrative package is on offer for the Business Development Director in addition to the opportunity of becoming a major part of an exciting and ambitious traditional fit out contractor.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Leads sales and client-relationship management
- Tracks new markets and emerging trends
- Recommend new products and services
- Propose and develop new strategic partnerships
- Help to write proposals and plans
- Involvement in long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements
- Comprehensive Business Development experience within a fit out / interiors environment
- Commercially astute with the ability to sniff out opportunities
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to generate ideas and strategies for the future development of the business
- Good range of contacts within the fit-out world
If you are looking for a genuine career opportunity with long term prospects, this is the role for you...
Apply now or call Ben on 01442 767808 for more information.