Business Development Director | £80,000 - £120,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
Shape your future with this growing traditional fit out contractor...
This ambitious and rapidly growing Traditional Fit Out Contractor in the City of London is looking to turbocharge their growth through the appointment of an experienced client-facing Business Development Director.
The Business Development Director will need to be a proven performer with the ability to win CAT A and CAT B Workplace fit out projects and ultimately bring in £6-7m of new business a year on behalf of the business. Candidates should have a solid list of industry contacts including consultants, landlords, commercial agents and other construction professionals.
A fantastic working environment, great team, competitive package including commission and bonus structure awaits the Business Development Director in this newly created position.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Create new business opportunities for the company
- Build and maintain relationships with commercial agents
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Work closely with pre-contracts team to establish clear briefs, create appropriate presentations and lead pitches and presentations
- Manage the sales process from inception to completion
- Work closely with the Managing Director to discuss future strategy and targets
- Comprehensive experience in a Business Development capacity
- A detailed address / contact book with both clients and commercial agents
- Proven ability to create and develop new business opportunities
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proven relationship builder
- Highly ambitious and driven
If you want to take an instrumental role in the growth of this outstanding business, get in touch today..
Apply now or call Ben on 01442 767 808 for more information