BIM Lead (Joinery) | £40,000 - £60,000 | Hertfordshire | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanent
BIM there and done it? We want to hear from you....
We are looking for a very specific person to join this leading provider of joinery, carpentry and specialist fit out services in Hertfordshire, namely a BIM Lead with experience of working on joinery contracts.
Reporting to the Design Manager, the BIM lead will be working across 1-2 projects simultaneously, with projects ranging in value from £500K-£12m.
Based out of the Hertfordshire office there is likely to be a necessity to work on site around central London from time to time.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Proven experience working in design and delivery on joinery-based projects on BIM level 2 projects
- Outstanding knowledge of BIM including Revit, Clash Detection, COBie data drops, PIPs, BEPs and PAS1192
- Ability to work directly with clients and other sub-contractors
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read 2D drawings and convert in to 3D models on Revit
- Ability to plan workload effectively
- Knowledge of modern construction methods
Does this sound like a bit of you?
Contact George Jackson on 01442 767 808 for more information