Bid Co-ordinator | £30,000 - £38,000 | London | Fit Out & Interiors | Permanents
Superb opportunity for a Bid Co-Ordinator with graphic design experience to join the crème de la crème of the traditional fit out world…
The Bid Coordinator will perform their role from offices in Central London and - working collaboratively with the Proposals Manager and tender team – will prepare bespoke tender and interview presentations on behalf of the business.
This will be an interesting role with outstanding career prospects for somebody looking to work for an industry leader working on some of the most interesting and prestigious commercial office fit out projects in the UK.
Bid Coordinator – key responsibilities:
- Collating all relevant documentation for the tender document from team members before formatting for purpose
- Updating of tender and interview document templates
- Creating site logistic plane and project phasing plans through illustrator software
- Collating all information for prequalification questionnaires (PQQ) documents
Bid Coordinator – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a Bid Coordinator role, ideally in the world of commercial fit out
- Graphic Design experience is absolutely essential
- Previous experience of using InDesign, Google Sketchup, Photoshop and Illustrator Software
- Proactive, hardworking and determined
- Exceptional communication skills
Apply now or contact Ben Gatt @novo for more information