Assistant Site Manager | £30,000 - £40,000 | South West London | Residential | Permanent
One of our favourite clients to do business with, this exceptional housebuilder is well renowned and highly regarded for its restoration and conservation work, sympathetically adding value to and re-purposing some of the finest examples of architectural heritage throughout the UK.
We are now looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join their team and immerse themselves within a prestigious project currently underway in South West London. It is expected that the Assistant Site Manager will become heavily involved in assisting with the internals on this project as it moves through the phases, reporting directly to the Site Manager involved on the scheme.
Assistant Site Manager – key responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of a Site Manager, take ownership of the units and be responsible for various stages of fit out, “cut and carve” stage and progress through to inspection and handover
- Supervise and manage subcontractors on site
- Assisting in the day to management of activities on site
- Maintaining and promoting H&S on site at all times
- Helping to ensure the program remains on track and driving the scheme forwards
- Involvement in progress meetings
Assistant Site Manager – qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates will need to have site management experience, preferably from a residential developer background
- Practical knowledge of housebuilding
- Applicants with some experience in working with listed buildings
- Understanding and appreciation of health and safety importance
- Financially aware
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
This is a seriously good position for an Assistant Site Manager to progress their career with one of the most unique construction businesses in the UK.
Apply now or contact Billy @ novo for more information.