Assistant Site Manager | £25,000 - £40,000 + package | Main Contracting | Bromley | Permanent
Kick start your career with this high calibre contractor...
This privately-owned contractor has established itself as a high-quality business over the last 70 + years, with a current turnover of over £40m and a permanent workforce of well over 100 people.
They now require an Assistant Site Manager to join their team and help them to deliver their range of new build and refurbishment projects across a multitude of sectors.
Their people are well looked after and encouraged to continue with their training and personal development in order to help the business continue to deliver a quality product. Their team work extremely hard and demonstrate professionalism at every level but they have managed to retain a real family feel to their office and the way in which they conduct their business.
- The company have an Assistant level Site Manager position which is site based in Bromley.
- This is going to be reporting into a Site Manager on a £9 Million refurbishment of high-end luxury flats.
- This company are very big into training and support and developing their staff so there will be a lot of mentoring and supervision.
- There are annual salary reviews, pension.
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting or a developer background.
- Somebody with a carpentry background would be a preference
- My client will also consider candidates from a sub-contractor background
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Find out more today and get your career moving in the right direction...
Apply now or call Jerome for more information