Assistant Quantity Surveyor | £25,000 - £35,000 | Main Contractor | Milton Keynes | Permanent
Interesting projects. Great working environment. What's not to like?
Who you will be working for? A rapidly growing medium sized main contractor, privately owned with a family feel and a strong teamwork ethic. Turnover sits around the £45m mark and they employ around 25 permanent members of staff.
The Opportunity: Assistant Quantity Surveyor required to work as part of the dedicated commercial team on a range of industrial, commercial and retails projects with values between £3m and £15m.
What can you expect? Competitive salary increasing with service. Work / life balance - ensuring projects are within comfortable commuting distance. Competitive package including travel allowance, mileage, pension, life cover, 25 days holiday. Support and career progression.
Some of your responsibilities:
- The company have an Assistant Quantity Surveying role based in their head office and working within their successful division
- Projects will range up to Â£10 Million
- This is initially going to be working with industrial and commercial JCT contracts from tender handover to completion
- Sub-contractor accounts, procurement, contract administration, cost management, CVR's, assisting contracts managers
- This is a brand-new job and my client are looking to get interviews in place within the next two weeks
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background
- Ideally a degree in Surveying or other form of construction background would be ideal
- Some experience working in a Quantity Surveyor capacity
- A driving license is required
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing regional contractor.
Apply now or call Jerome on 01442 767 808 for more information.