Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator | Â£35,000 - Â£45,000 | Residential | Birmingham | Permanent
Let's get technical....
An Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator is required to join this leading residential developer in Birmingham with the potential to grow their career as part of a fantastic technical team.
With an excellent pipeline of work in the offering, the Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator will be working on exciting residential projects across the West Midlands region.
- Support the technical management team with appraisals
- Supporting strategic land acquisitions and planning appeals
- Prepare detailed design programmes
- Provide regular feedback and updates on all design matters encountered during construction
- Liaise with all relevant authorities with regards to documentation and drawings relevant to contracts and sites
- Experience in an Architectural Technician / Technical Coordinator capacity within a developer / contractor environment
- Ideally degree educated in a relevant discipline such as architecture, design, planning or the built environment
- Experience in dealing with highly complex technical drawings and plans
- Building regulations and NHBC standards knowledge
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Take this opportunity to join one of the UK's leading residential developers
Apply now or call Harry for more information