Aftercare Engineer (Heating & Plumbing) | London South/West | £40,000 - £45,000 + Van + overtime | M&E | Permanent
Work for London's heating and cooling experts....
One of the foremost heating and plumbing specialists in the UK is actively looking to bolster their team of Aftercare Engineers in time for the onslaught of the British winter.
Their highly skilled mobile Engineers provide efficient and cost-effective servicing, repairs and maintenance works to a range of end clients including landlords, homeowners, housing associations and property managers, ensuring their customers remain cool in the summer and cosy and warm in the winter.
The Aftercare Engineer can expect to be joining a fantastic business who believe in training and up-skilling their people and offering career advancing opportunities to their staff.
- Find faults on a variety of systems including heat interface units, under-floor heating and radiator systems
- Ability to repair water leaks on a range of pipework systems
- Carry out emergency call outs - working 1 week on call every 4 weeks
- Communicate coherently and effectively with management and administration teams as well as end users
- Domestic and commercial plumbing and heating work
- Domestic and Commercial Heating and Plumbing experience with significant construction knowledge and a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Plumbing
- Mechanical plant room knowledge
- Comprehensive experience (5 years + realistically) in an Engineer capacity
- Electrical experience would be advantageous in order to repair electrical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly presentable
If you can combine engineering skills with excellent customer service, we want to hear from you...
Apply now or contact Michael for more information.